Built: 1913 Declared: 07/30/2014
This Arts & Crafts church with Tudor revival styling from 1913 was designed by the noted architectural firm of Train & Williams. The main entrance of large, crested wooden double-doors is at the base of a square tower with a crenelated parapet and pyramidal roof. Next to it is a row of tall, wooden multi-light windows below a half-timbered gable with open eaves and wooden roof brackets. Decorated wooden vents on the tower and gable add to the ecclesiastical craftsman character.