Occidental College Hall of Letters Building (Savoy Apartments), Los Angeles Historic Cultural Monument #585
Built: 1904 Declared: 10/15/1993
Built in 1904, this unpainted masonry structure was designed in the Classical Revival style by the firm of Dennis & Farwell. It served for ten years as the main building for Occidental College, which moved to Eagle Rock in 1914. It is the only remaining structure from the Highland Park campus.