Built: 1947 Declared: 02/05/2013
Built in 1947 by master architect R. M. Schindler, this Studio City property is a single-family, International Style home. The boomerang-shaped, two-story building is a prime example of the architect’s experimental post-WWII period. Schindler also designed much of the interior furniture that has remained with the house. Additional noteworthy features include an open roof high-walled patio accessed through a double triangular arched door.